TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL IMAGES FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE REFER TO SAMPLE PACKS FOR ACCURATE MATERIAL SELECTION BEFORE ORDERING. ALL OUR PRODUCTS COME STANDARD WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY (T&C APPLY). MANUFACTURE LEAD TIME MAY VARY DUE TO DEMAND AND AVAILABILITY. FOR PRICING, SAMPLE PACKS & MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SALES@COREFORM.PL
These terms and conditions of sale apply to the purchase of products and ancillary services by the seller (“seller”) and the buyer (“buyer”), each of which is identified in the accompanying quotation, credit application, proposal, order acknowledgement, or invoice (the “sales confirmation”). These terms and the sales confirmation comprise the entire agreement between the parties (collectively, the “agreement”).
Buyer accepts these terms by returning seller’s quotation, by sending a purchase order in response to the quotation, or by buyer’s instructions to seller to ship the product
The terms and conditions of sale set out in this document shall supersede any other documentation or communication between the parties.
Full payment and any applicable delivery charges must be received for the goods you order and purchase, before your order can be processed unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
Compliance with our delivery obligations requires the prompt and proper fulfilment of the duties of the ordering party.
Each shipment will constitute a separate sale, and buyer will pay for the units shipped whether the shipment is in whole or partial fulfilment of buyer's purchase order. Buyer is responsible for obtaining any import licenses and other consents required for a product shipment at its own expense and will provide the licenses and consents to the seller before shipment.
Buyer is liable for all import duty & other tax related costs receiving shipment of goods to their country.
All Items are shipped by third party freight carrier.
We recognise damage in transit or quantity discrepancies only when this is recorded by the ordering party (“buyer”) on the delivery note of the freight carrier, confirmed by the signature of the driver and disclosed to us immediately.
If buyer fails to accept delivery of any of the products on the date set forth in seller’s notice that seller has delivered, the products to the delivery location, or if seller is unable to deliver the products to the delivery location on the date because buyer has failed to provide appropriate instructions, documents, licenses, or authorizations, then the risk of loss to the products or temporary storage costs will pass to buyer.
REFUND & RETURNS:
We accept returns for exchange or refund within 14 calendar days after delivery of the product (after 14 days no returns are accepted).
Items that are defective & shipped from us will qualify for store credit or a refund.
Buyer is responsible for all costs of returning products.
Items must be in new, unaltered & unused condition without showing signs of wear or damage in any way.
Original sales receipt must accompany all returns.
All returns must be in original box & shipping materials.
We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of the refund for loss in value of the goods returned where the goods show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unreasonable use includes handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods, or you have supplied proof of return for the goods.
Refunds are not accepted on special or bespoke custom orders.
Warranty for all elements:
Within 12 months worldwide.
So that you can enjoy your COREFORM accessory as long as possible, we provide you with tips on use and care. Giving you the following guide, we believe that the principles they contain will help you use your home gym accessories correctly, which will keep it fresh and shiny for many years. In the guide you will find general rules to avoid damage to your new accessory, as well as basic rules for their care and maintenance.
Take care of proper humidity & room temperature - the best conditions for protecting your new home gym accessories is humidity levels around 60% and temperature levels between 15 to 30 degrees. An increase in humidity above 70% and a decrease below 45% may result in damage to the wood. Remember also to regularly ventilate the room with wooden accessories.
Take care of the right distance from heat sources - do not place your new wood gym accessories directly on the radiator, stove or fireplace. The minimum distance should be 1 meter from the heat source. If you have a heated floor, place the accessory on felt pads.
Temperature changes also adversely affect the wood structure, so your new gym accessory should be positioned so as to maintain a neutral distance from the fireplace, radiator or stove and thus minimize the risk of cracking or splitting.
Wood surfaces are sensitive to light in the initial period of use. It can be said that wood must "get used to" lighting in a particular room. For this reason, for about 1-2 months after purchase, you should refrain from leaving any items on your new gym accessory for a long period of time, because uneven absorption of light may result in permanent discoloration on the surface of the wood.
Protect your new gym accessory against water - wipe dry spills immediately. Use paper towels that will soak up the water, followed by a soft cloth to wipe the damp surface. Finally wipe the gym accessories dry.
Regularly clean your new gym accessory of dust - do not allow excessive dirt on the accessory. Regularly sweep them with a special anti-static brush, which attracts dust or gently wipe them with a dry, clean and soft cloth - thanks to this, the dust that accumulates on the gym accessories will not penetrate the wood pores.
Use cleaning and care products properly:
1. Never apply the preparation directly to your new gym accessory. Soak it in a soft microfiber cloth or flannel and only then clean the accessory with it.
2. During the cleaning process, always use a different cloth to apply the preparation and a different (clean) cloth to remove dissolved dirt.
3. Remember that wooden accessories should always be wiped in the direction of the grain.
4. After removing dust & dirt on a completely dry wood surface, apply a care cloth with a soft cloth and spread it over the entire surface. After a few minutes, polish the surface with a new, clean cloth.
Systematic conservation treatments make the wood coating harder and more resistant to mechanical damage with each subsequent treatment. Such maintenance also facilitates the daily care of your new gym accessory, because the products intended for this purpose usually have antistatic properties that make it difficult to deposit dust on items.
Carry out maintenance of your new gym accessory every few months. For oiled and waxed items - oil or wax should be topped up at least 2-3 times a year.
Before using your gym accessory each time, make a visual check of all elements.
In case of any technical problems please stop exercising & contact our customer service team.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
First, read the rules of complaint procedure:
1. A claimant under the warranty should report it to the seller with the purchase documentation (proof of purchase, order form) and warranty card
2. The claimant together with the seller draw up a complaint protocol, which is sent to the guarantor
3. The seller is obliged to immediately and effectively provide the complaint protocol to the guarantor.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Guarantor - COREFORM - ensures good quality and efficient functioning of their gym accessories, provided that the correct rules of their use presented in this warranty card are followed.
1.1 The warranty card does not exclude or limit or suspend the rights of the buyer under the warranty for defects of goods sold.
1.2 The warranty period is 24 months from the date of delivery of the goods by the guarantor to the buyer.
1.3 The seller is obliged to provide the buyer with information on:
- materials from which the accessory is made
- maintenance rules
- the functioning of gym accessories that are set in motion during use
1.4 Warranty applies WORLDWIDE
1.5 Warranty covers only gym accessories used at home.
1.6 Differences in wood shades & grains compared to colour samplers are allowed. This is due to differences between individual production batches.
1.7 The warranty guarantee is granted to the first buyer only. The warranty & guarantee is non-transferable.
1.8 The condition for the guarantor to provide warranty services is that the buyer submit to the place of purchase a written complaint, made on the form available there, together with the original warranty card and proof of purchase.
1.9 The buyer is obliged to handle the gym accessory with the due diligence generally required in the use of sports equipment. In the event of misuse, any signs of excessive wear created on any of the accessories components, the guarantor shall be released from liability for deterioration of the accessory resulting from the buyer's negligence.
The warranty does not cover:
- standard wear & tear from correct use
- grip wear
- denting, scratches or other damage (caused by misuse or accidents)
- effects of improper cleaning attempts
- differences in the structure & shade of natural wood elements
- changes in the colour of wood taken over from foreign materials of impermanent colours
- punctures of insects that penetrate from the natural environment in which animals live
- wood shrinkage
- deterioration of the accessory caused by natural wear or aging processes (due to fading wood colours, moisture, heating, etc)
- + 1cm or -1cm differences in the real dimensions of the furniture compared to the catalogue dimensions
- mechanical damage after receipt by the customer
- accessory damage or defects resulting from external causes, i.e. other than material or workmanship defects, in particular mechanical damage, resulting from improper or careless handling of sports equipment or damage caused by atmospheric phenomena
1.10 Any warranty is void if the ordering party makes changes to the supplied products, replaces parts or uses consumables which do not correspond to the original specification, unless the ordering party can disprove a correspondingly substantiated assertion that one of these circumstances caused the defect.
Obligations of the guarantor:
1. The guarantor is responsible for defects arising from causes inherent in the product sold, i.e. material and technological defects of the product that manifest themselves in the period from the release of the product to the buyer until the expiry of the warranty.